electric motor pumps
Slurry / Manure Pump ER3-E AR Specification
ER3-type centrifugal slurry / manure pump with air-cooled electric motor for stationary dry installation
Different setups possible:
- As a central pumping station where the pump is installed on top of a compact collection tank in combination with a system of valves.
- In a flexible installation with a suction side connection flange, standard DIN 2633 ø300
- Installed with an adapter to fit the inlet of the pump onto a demented T-piece of KGpipe for cost effective pumping solutions.
Pressure connection standard square MZ-flange 180x180 (round flange on request)
The robust Euro-P-type impeller transforms the power of the drive into a high flow rate. The special design of the steel made impeller consists of an intake screw with hardened cutting edges to shred straw and fibres. The hefty cast-iron volute sustains even the most wearing applications and is one of the reasons for the high durability.
- 2 turnbuckles
- chain inclusive shackles
Specification of collection tank
Collection tank in compact design for ER3-E AR pumps. By default equipped with 3 intake connection standard flanges DIN 2633 ø200 plus a maintenance access.
2" connectors are fitted to the tank for deaeration and draining. The pump is installed with the suction flange on top of the tank, anchored down by 2 chains with turnbuckles.
Typical Fields of Application
- intertank transfers
- recirculation and agitation e.g. waste water treatment plant
- sludge storage tanks (in combination with jetters)
- biogas facilities
|motor nominal power||choice out of 5 different AC motors with 7.5kW; 11KW; 15kW; 18.5kW and 22kW|
|rated speed||1450 rpm|
|operating voltage||400V 3~, 50Hz|
|flange connection at outlet||square MZ-flange 180x180|
|sealing||carbon silicide mechanical seal|
|lubrication oil||HLP 46|
|coupling housing||cast iron|
|impeller and intake ring||steel, matching drive power, with tungsten carbide edges|
|other metal parts||galvanized, stainless on request|
- Without starter
- To order in correct length and correct layout please i